best cheap headphones?

Home Forums best cheap headphones?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gordon 12 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

I have been into video editing for awhile, it wa snothing professional of even close to good. It was more or less for my personal collection. But now I have an Canon HF R100 HD camcorder with external mic and headphone jack. My problem is headsets, I wont a good heaset that I can use for audio monitoring through the Camcorder. I dont have a lot of money and looking for a cheap but decent set. If you have any ideas let me know.

Blanche

thanks for the data I seriously appreciate it. Been having challenges acquiring something beneficial on google about it. I do want to apologize for my bad spelling on my very first post it was late and I was acquiring tired.

Marva

I thank all of you for the great assistance on this concern. I have decided to g with Sony’s MDR-V150 since $20 isnt terrible for a decent pair of headsets. I would go $50 for a set but have other props and so on to finance for my film even with developing some its finding highly-priced. Grinner I would do the exact same but cant stand them points, dont know why either. Once again thank you for all of your aid absolutely everyone.

Zachary

I just use 1 tiny ear bud.

Maricela

Thank you also for the sound assistance.So no head set with bass increase for in the field or for editing.

Trudy

One thing- monitoring a shoot with noise canceling cans can result in some surprises back in the editing bay… I did it once and didn’t notice the buzz in the footage until it was too late.

Leroy

The Sony headphones are low cost (BestBuy $25-$50) and effectively worth it. We have 4-five pairs of them lying about and they appear to tolerate all sorts of abuse and remain functional.

Jacklyn

If you are hunting most effective Low-priced headphone so you need to obtain Koss Porta Pro. Koss hit a home run with the PortaPros.There is no denying the sound quality here: they are the best companion for mobile audiophiles and property theater enthusiasts.

Edgar

for monitoring audio whilst shooting video a noise-cancelling set of earphones would be an asset, as birdcat advisable. I’ve haven’t made use of noise-cancelling ones however, myself. A further alternative for monitoring audio though shooting is an more than the ear set which physically cover the ear, this helps to filter out extraneous noise and aids you monitor the audio that you are recording. Greatest Obtain hasSony MDR 570 LP for $25. Any set of phones that you are going to use for monitoring audio, no matter if whilst recording in the field or though editing on your laptop or computer, should have as ‘flat’ a response as doable. This signifies that they do not enhance bass or otherwiseaugment any frequency that you hear. this way what you are hearingis closeto what you are recording.For monitoring audio though editing, I use either Sony MDR-V150 (on the ear, wide frequency range, lengthy cord, $20-Ideal Acquire) or Koss K240 (over the ear studio monitor, wide frequency,600 ohm model, paid $two.50 at flea market place!). I would suggest going to a shop and trying before you obtain. Listen for frequency range (natural high, middle and low range) and eliminating background sounds (if applying for field recording). Fantastic shooting.

Gordon

Sony has a pair of noise canceling headphones for $50 at Ideal Invest in – I’ve had these for years and they are very good for on camera monitoring as properly as plugged in to my Computer for editing. I did invest in a set of the Bose ear buds for my wife for $100 and she says they are awesome.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.