Nam man prai by Ajarn Patana Effective? – AmuletsForum Talk

Home Forums Nam man prai by Ajarn Patana Effective? – AmuletsForum Talk

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shane 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Has any body here tried Aj patana’s Nam man prai oil?
    Does it really work?? It is quite expensive.

Eula

I have master patana NMP, I can say it is actual and powerful presence felt. Simply performs, at least I got what I asked for.

Monique

His NMP is high priced for good reasons, my friend had a opportunity to go to master last year and he donated 30,000 baht to master, and he was offered a tiny bottle of nam man prai, this master patana appears to be in a position to study into minds, and my friend’s trip to Chiangmai last year was to uncover very good NMP, master knew instantly and took a bottle out for him ahead of he asked for it. My buddy mentioned the NMP is pretty strong and not the exact same as most other folks NMP he had attempted.

Aimee

I have AJ PATANA kumantong, have not tested his NMP, his kumantong is good and aid me with my work throughout the years,I believe his NMP should be as efficient. Just guessing.

Letitia

NMP usually don’t give very long term results, some don’t give any results at all. Usually works for a night or 3 nights at max is what I have tried on different people, at discos, KTV etc. Aj Patana NMP works best and effect can last at least few days. Kruba Tammamuni NMP is effective for attraction, you will see people treat you well when you carry with you. His pure nam man prai can also cost up to 30,000 baht or more. Those NMP costing less than 2000 baht usually do not work, and mostly are of different category of prai oil.

Dean

I only have his lookkok, and it is effective. Not confident of the NMP, any individual care to share extra? I am interested in that as well.

Susana

Is it dangerous to use?

Maryanne

Nam man prai can also use for wealth fetching, and assist to get in touch with in customers and help you to convince shoppers easily. I have not tried AJ patana’s goods, but I heard it is really great.

Brent

What is nam man prai?

Shane

Can nam man prai fetch wealth?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.